The PackRyt® Diverter is a unique stuffing box sealing arrangement that incorporates a flush channel relocation system internally within the composite bearing. This replaces outdated lantern ring/packing configurations that dump excess water into the process. The Diverter relocates the flush deposit and drastically throttles flush volume. Our system ALSO brings shafts into concentricity and keeps them there, significantly increasing sealing reliability.
- Many pump and equipment manufacturers locate the flush water port at the bottom of the stuffing box.
- Flush water is allowed to flow IN VERY HIGH VOLUMES to process unchecked.
- Manually reducing flush flow allows slurry to enter the stuffing box and destroy expensive hard parts.
MOVING FLUSH DEPOSIT AWAY FROM PROCESS DRASTICALLY REDUCES VOLUME USED.
The PackRyt® Diverter solves the problem and more.
- Flush water is relocated to the optimal position for YOUR application using channels within the bearing.
- Shaft stabilization technology prevents shaft movement such as run-out and deflection.
- No equipment modifications required.
- The PackRyt® Diverter Sealing System greatly increases sealing reliability and equipment bearing life.