Constructed from seven different textiles with a super-dense core
- Rigors of many process industries such as Pulp and Paper, Fertilizer, Corn and Sugar Processing, Mining, and Food, have recently become exacerbated with increased requirements of running without flush purging and cooling, minimal if any adjustment, and zero leak. The height of difficulty is reached through large, low RPM equipment which often displays eccentric shaft movement. As no flush is allowed, the packing must also withstand the full force of aggressive chemicals, high percentage solids, often at elevated temperatures. Density, resilience, and retained dimensions are all important characteristics, and no product displays these better than Style 7413.
- It resists “bunching” or “snaking” which requires both high tensile strength as well as high compressive strength final product.
- Heat conductivity is continual while contact friction is minimized.
- Maintenance personnel accomplish removal in complete rings.
- Style 7413 is hand-built to order. It takes 3 full days to build this beyond-premium product, but field expectations can therefore be held to the very highest standards.
- Graphite - Exfoliated
- Rotary & Reciprocating
- Valve & Reciprocating